Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kim Kardashian Does Naked Photo Shoot, But Still Insists She’s Insecure About Her Body


She just can’t seem to keep her clothes on! Kim Kardashian did yet another naked photo shoot shown on May 10th's Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode, but revealed she’s still very insecure about her body despite being constantly nude.


The 34-year-old mother stripped down for the risqué photo shoot wearing just splattered paint to have original content on her website.


"I'm so insecure," she said. "Just about my weight -- I cannot leave the house without Spanx.”


Kim also spoke about her psoriasis and said the skin condition should not make her feel “uncomfortable.”

“To make myself feel better, I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that,” she said.

However, Kim insisted that she’s self conscious about her figure though she seems to be constantly flaunting it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment